Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Never-Fail Super Simple Cupcakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 ish cupcakes
These yummy cupcakes are easily adaptable, so will work for simply a delicious treat or a fancy gift.
- 4 oz self-raising flour
- 4 oz caster sugar
- 4 oz butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- STEP 1First, preheat the oven to gas mark 4/180 C/ 350 F.
- STEP 2Then get a mixing bowl and add in all of the ingredients, sieving the flour. Mix well with an electric hand whisk.
- STEP 3Line a cupcake tray with cases and put around 3/4 of a teaspoon mixture in each.
- STEP 4Bake in the oven for 10-12 mins before transferring to a wire rack.