Member recipe by tbob0102
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Cake
- 4 chocolate covered swiss rolls
- chocolate cake covering, melted
- 2 mini chocolate swiss rolls
- 6 fan wafers
- plain chocolate, melted
- coloured balls, sprinkles and sweets, to decorate
- 1 ice cream cone
- Stand 3 swiss rolls together on a cake board and secure them with melted chocolate cake covering
- Place the forth swiss roll on top of the others and again secure with chocolate cake covering, then arrange the mini chocolate swiss rolls around the bottom, as shown in the picture.
- Dip the fan wafers into the melted chocolate then stick the coloured balls on the edges. Place the wafers around the rocket as shown.
- Dip the ice-cream cone in chocolate, place upside down on top of the rocket, and cover in sprinkles .
- Decorate with piped on lines and stick on coloured sweets with chocolate, as shown