Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Vanilla mug cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
A quick and easy way to create a tasty treat!
- 30g self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence/extract
- 1 1/2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- STEP 1Grease a large microwavable mug with cooking oil or butter
- STEP 2Mix together all the dry ingredients with a spoon (you can do this in a bowl if you want). I would recommend you sift the flour.
- STEP 3Next add in the milk,vegetable oil and vanilla essence. stir well it should be quite smooth but not too watery !
- STEP 4Put it in the microwave for 90 seconds . When out of the microwave allow to cool for a minute or 2 before eating . Enjoy!