Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Preparation and cooking time
- 4 hours or overnight
- Serves 1
A quick, nutritious slow release energy packed breakfast for all the family
- 60g rolled oats
- 125ml milk (of choice)
- 50g plain greek yoghurt
- 50g blueberries
- maple syrup to taste
- STEP 1Mix the oats, yoghurt and milk together.
- STEP 2Stir in the blueberries
- STEP 3Pour into a small jar and cover
- STEP 4Leave in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight
- STEP 5Remove from fridge, add maple syrup to taste and serve immediately.