Quick & Easy Microwave Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 cake
- 4 Tbsp Self Raising Flour
- 2 ½ Tbsp Caster Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Tbsp Whole Milk
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Tsp Vanilla Essence / Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate Chips to Taste
- A Pinch of Salt
- STEP 1Put flour, sugar & salt together in a large mug.
- STEP 2Then add the water, milk, oil & vanilla essence to the mixture.
- STEP 3Mix thoroughly with a fork and make sure there's no lumps!
- STEP 4Add the chocolate chips to the mug and mix again.
- STEP 5Microwave for 1½ to 2 minutes.
- STEP 6Wait for it to cool down then enjoy!