Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Banana chocolate chip muffins
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12
Yummy banana chocolate chip muffins that will never fail. Perfect for kids lunch boxes or afternoon snack. Super fast and easy.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 100g butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- STEP 1Heat oven to 190 deg (170 on fan bake). Grease a 12 hole standard muffin tin or use paper muffin cups.
- STEP 2In a bowl add mashed bananas, sugar, melted butter, egg and milk and stir to combine.
- STEP 3Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda into banana mixture and stir to combine. Then stir in chocolate
- STEP 4Spoon mixture into prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.