Mars Bar Crispy Cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 6
- 120g Margarine
- 4 Mars Bars or a supermarket equivalent
- 150g Milk chocolate
- 300g Rice Crispies or a supermarket equivalent
- STEP 1Cut the Mars Bars into small slices and melt with the margarine in a glass bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
- STEP 2Take off the heat and mix in the Rice Crispies one cup at a time until the mixture is only slightly gooey.
- STEP 3Spoon the mixture into a tray and spread out evenly.
- STEP 4Heat up the milk chocolate in a glass bowl and spoon evenly over the Crispies.
- STEP 5Leave to cool slightly then place in the fridge for a few hours until set.