- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1 piece bread
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp shredded boiled chicken
- 1Tbsp mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp chadder cheese
- 1 olive (sliced)
- 1 slice jalapeno
- 1/4 red capsicum
- STEP 1Preheat your oven to 170 C, 325 F or Gas mark 3 degrees.
- STEP 2In a bowl take mozzarella and cheddar grated cheese mix together with spoon.
- STEP 3Take a bread piece. Spread ketchup, add shredded chicken than add grated cheeses and spread on it properly.
- STEP 4At the end take Capsicum, Olive and Jalapeno place on top.
- STEP 5Put the bread pizza in the baking tray. And place in the Preheated oven. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- STEP 6When you see the Pizza is ready than take it out from oven and enjoy.