Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Roasted Peppers & Feta Couscous Salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Quick recipe for a lunch infused with garlic.
- garlic sliced
- chili sliced
- peppers cut in half
- cherry tomatoes
- Feta 100g
- STEP 1Preheat oven gas 6. Make couscous using vegetable stock.
- STEP 2Half peppers, de-seed them and place cut-side up on a tray.
- STEP 3Spread the garlic slices & cut cherry tomatoes into the half's with salt, pepper, oregano & drizzle olive oil. Roast for 30-35 minutes.
- STEP 4Add all together with the chili and chill to serve.