Slow cooker Rice Pudding
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 110g (4 oz) pudding rice
- 25g (1 oz) granulated sugar
- 25g (1 oz) margarine or butter
- 1.2L (2 pt) milk
- ground cinnamon, nutmeg or vanilla extract (optional)
- STEP 1Use some of the butter to grease the bowl of the slow cooker.
- STEP 2add the milk, sugar and remaining butter and either ground cinnamon, nutmeg or vanilla extract.
- STEP 3Give the contents a stir and replace the lid
- STEP 4Turn the slow cooker onto high and cook for 4 hours or until the rice as absorbed the liquid Stirring halfway through.