Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Delicious Mug Brownie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 1
A quick and easy way to make brownies. Can be gluten free!
- 4.5 Tbsp Flour
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 2.5 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- Ice cream (Optional)
- Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- STEP 1Mix all the brownie ingredients, and add chocolate chips (optional), with a fork until thoroughly mixed.
- STEP 2Make sure to scrape all ingredients that are stuck on the bottom and the sides of the cup...
- STEP 3Place in the microwave and heat for (see times below) making sure the brownie is still moist in the middle.
- STEP 4Approx. 1:45 (750 watt)
- STEP 5Approx. 1:30 (850 watt)
- STEP 6Approx. 1:15 (950 watt)
- STEP 7Note: I have only managed to test at 850 watts and the above are just estimates.
- STEP 8Leave for 2 minutes to continue to cook and cool down a little bit.
- STEP 9Add the ice-cream to the top and serve!