Fridge-freezer deals 2024: the biggest and best savings on recommended models
The very best deals on expert recommended freestanding and integrated fridge-freezers, including Bosch, Hisense and Hotpoint
A fridge-freezer requires thorough research before you part with your money. Whether you're looking to upgrade your current model for a lower cost to run, larger capacity, or simply extra functionality like an ice maker, finding a discounted model is a definite win.
Head over to our best fridge-freezers guide for a thorough walk-through of everything you need to know and ask yourself as you shop.
We teamed up with experts from AO, Currys and Appliances Direct, who provided product recommendations. They were then assessed by an independent white goods expert, who helped us compile the final list.
We're bringing you the biggest fridge-freezer deals available to help you make the most of the sales. We’ll also be price-tracking our top-rated products and updating this page regularly to bring you the best prices, so make sure you bookmark this page.
For recipes, resources and ideas for how to eat well on a budget, discover our Cook Smart campaign and our complete guide to energy-efficient cooking. Or visit our reviews section and discover more than 600 practical buyer’s guides offering unbiased advice on what equipment is worth investing in. Find everything from the best food processors to other energy efficient kit such as best air fryers and best microwaves.
More like this
- Fridge-freezer deals 2024
- How to shop safely online
- How do we find fridge-freezer deals?
- How do we select fridge-freezer deals?
- How to get a good fridge-freezer deal
Fridge-freezer deals at a glance
- Amazon – thousands of deals now live
- John Lewis and Partners – savings on Bosch and Neff, plus cashback offers or extra warranty
- Boots Kitchen Appliances – discounts across refrigeration, dishwashers, ovens and more
- Appliances Direct – up to £50 off selected fridge-freezers
- Currys – cashback rewards on energy-efficient appliances, plus savings when you trade in old tech
- Hughes – deals on Zanussi and AEG white goods, plus clearance offers
- Argos – save 20% on selected AEG and Zanussi appliances with code AEGZANUSSI20
- Robert Dyas – deals on Russell Hobbs and Beko white goods products
- Very – 100s of offers across home and electricals
- JD Williams – offers on Beko, Fridgemaster and Hisense fridge-freezers
- AO.com – new deals are live, with money off Hisense, Bosch and Samsung fridge-freezers
Some retailers, including John Lewis & Partners, AO.com and Currys guarantee to match a price if you find a product being sold cheaper by another retailer. Keep your eye out for useful additions like free delivery as these make all the difference, particularly when buying large white goods.
Bosch Series 6 KIS86AFE0G
Best energy-efficient integrated fridge-freezer
£1,039£895.28 at Donaghy Bros | (save £143.72 or 14%)
- £969 at Marks Electrical | (save 10% with code SAVE10, plus claim half-price installation)
This integrated fridge-freezer will easily blend in with your existing kitchen. Like the Bosch model above, it has the 'super freeze' function for quick freezing, a 'BigBox' drawer in the freezer and an EasyAccess fridge shelf that slides out. It has a 60/40 fridge/freezer split, and the doors can be reversibly fitted.
Samsung Family Hub WiFi-connected American fridge-freezer RS6HA8880S9
Best smart fridge-freezer
£2,379.99£1,998.99 at Donaghy Bros | (save £381 or 16%)
- £1,999 at John Lewis | Claim an extra three-year guarantee
- £1,999 at Argos
For a fridge with all the tech bells and whistles, this has everything you'll need. It has a large touchscreen on the door that can be used to create shopping lists, share recipes, play music and much more. There are also cameras inside the fridge that let you see what you've got without opening the door, plus a water, ice cube and crushed ice dispenser on the front.
Hotpoint 339 60/40 fridge-freezer
Quiet Mark-certified budget fridge-freezer
£449£389 at Appliances Direct | (save £60, plus an extra £20 with code COOL20)
- £414 at AO
£442£425 at Marks Electrical | (save £17 or 4%)
You don't need to compromise on space if you're looking for an affordable refrigerator on a budget. This 60/40 model offers three drawers in the freezer and adaptable shelving for accommodating larger bottles in the fridge.
There are also antibacterial seals and a humidity slider to help you get the most from your fresh produce. Just keep an eye on its F rating for energy-efficiency – not unusual for relatively new models today due to the recent changes to classification.
Bosch Series 6 KGE49AICAG
Best large energy-efficient fridge freezer
- £798 at Appliances Direct | (save £20 with code COOL20, plus free recycling and free delivery)
- £799 at Currys | (get 10% off the cheapest product when you buy 2 or more large appliances with code MULTI10)
With a generous 413-litre capacity and a C energy rating, this fridge freezer is a great choice if you’re looking for something spacious and energy-efficient. There’s a useful super-freeze function that freezes food quickly and Bosch’s VitaFresh system keeps your fruit and veg fresher for longer.
Hisense Integrated 50/50 frost-free fridge-freezer
Best fridge-freezer for small households
Ideal for households with a small kitchen, this Hisense fridge-freezer is a simple, low-maintenance option that comes with some clever features – including a SuperCool setting, which quickly cools the fridge section when lots of new shopping has been loaded in.
The controls are located at the top once the door has been opened, and from there you can set the temperature of the compartments and turn it on and off. This model is also frost-free, so all the space can be used without dealing with the mess of defrosting.
LG InstaView ThinQ WiFi-connected American fridge-freezer GSXV91BSAE
Best American-style fridge-freezer
£2,299£1,799 at Appliance City | (save £500, plus an extra £200 with code SALE200) £2,300£1,530 at Appliances Direct | (save £770 or 33%)
Another high-tech fridge-freezer to grab a great saving on, and the current deals are the lowest we've seen over the weekend. It has a unique, large glass window into the fridge compartment: just knock twice to see inside without having to open the door. It has a water and ice dispenser, and is wifi-compatible so you can control it from your phone.
How to calculate your kWh usage
Because a fridge-freezer is kept on all the time, most retailers will work out the average yearly kilowatt hour usage for you. This will be listed in the key specifications on the product listing.
The actual cost per kilowatt hour for a fridge-freezer varies. Factors like where you live and your energy tariff provider will mean that the final price you pay for running the fridge-freezer will vary from household to household.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. When looking for fridge-freezer deals, shopping with retailers and brands you trust will help you to avoid scams.
We recommend that you avoid shopping from websites or private sellers you don't know, and don't give out personal information similar to security questions - as these can be used to predict passwords. We only include deals we're comfortable are real opportunities to save on this page. Find out more in our guide on how to avoid online scams.
Our experts track prices of models that feature in our guide to the best fridge-freezers, to identify opportunities to save. Prices fluctuate a lot as a result, so this page will be updated live when new deals pop up.
The fridge-freezers listed in our guide are the top performers of more than 40 shortlisted, tested and reviewed by the BBC Good Food team.
Among a host of criteria, we look at performance in energy efficiency and adaptability so that the format can be altered to your needs. Many of us are looking to buy lower-wattage appliances to save money in the long run, so in our best fridge-freezers guide, we've included plenty of expert advice concerning how to look after your appliances, as well as energy-efficient options in the best list.
Head to our guide to energy-efficient cooking and best energy-efficient appliances article for more money-saving advice. If you're also looking to get rid of your current appliance, read our guide on how to recycle electricals and appliances.
- Read reviews: Our experts have tested a range of different fridge-freezers on the market, so we really do know the best models around. All our reviews are impartial and include up-to-date guidance on the products actually worth your money.
- Buy when you see a price you like: many discounts won't be around for long, so don't hang around when you find a good deal.
- Stick to a budget: to make the most of the offers available, try to set a budget and stick to it.
- Use tools to alert you to good deals: websites like CamelCamelCamel are useful as they track the price history of Amazon products, so you can see how they've fluctuated over time.