Are there Black Friday dishwasher deals?
Large white goods such as dishwashers and fridge freezers will likely be the largest investments you make for your kitchen. But when made right, they can save you both money and energy in the long run. Black Friday is a great time to pick up a great model for less than the original recommended retail price (RRP).
We’ve been price-tracking each product during the run-up so we can identify honest price drops against the product’s RRP.
Last year, we surveyed more than 1000 households to find our readers’ favourite dishwasher models along with their reasons for buying them, favourite functions and which ones they’d buy again. Then we asked experts from Quiet Mark, Appliances Direct, AO.com, UK Whitegoods, whitegoodshelp.co.uk and Currys for their top recommendations for every home and budget to help you make an informed decision about what to spend your money on.
The Bosch Serie 6 is back in stock at Appliances Direct at a reduced price of £639 whilst stocks last. You can claim a 3-year warranty at no extra cost on the Siemens iQ300 freestanding dishwasher, currently £689 at John Lewis and Partners. We’re also seeing further reductions on the Fisher & Paykel DishDraw dishwasher, marked down from
£1,399 to £1,299 at Appliance People (save £100 or 7%).
Our full dishwasher buying guide takes you through everything you should consider when looking for the right dishwasher for your home. When you’ve decided, check back here. We’ll be updating this page regularly before, during and after Black Friday (26th November) right through to Cyber Monday to bring you all the best Black Friday dishwasher deals.
Which retailers have Black Friday deals?
There are plenty of opportunities live to save on expert-recommended dishwashers that feature in our comprehensive buyer’s guide. In a hurry? Here’s a round-up of some top deals currently available across product categories.
- Appliances Direct – save 39% on small kitchen electricals and 25% on dishwashers
- Very – save £135.99 on the Tefal Actifry Genius 2-in-1 air fryer, now £149
- Amazon– Shop up to 50% off!
- Selfridges – 10% off the Smeg BCC02 bean-to-cup coffee machine with the code SELFCCE at checkout
- John Lewis and Partners – 25% off cookware and 20% off Le Creuset
- AO – up to £50 off small food appliances
- Currys – £200 off select gadgets like the Kenwood kMix stand mixer
- Argos – Black Friday deals live
- Robert Dyas – half price kitchen electricals
- Wayfair – savings across cookware, dinnerware and furniture
- Sage – make savings on juicers, pizza ovens and coffee machines including £80 off the Barista Express coffee machine
- Ninja – save up to £125 on exclusive Black Friday cookware bundles
- Appliance People – deals across ovens, dishwashers, fridge freezers and other appliances
- Nisbets – discounts across appliances, tableware and more
Some retailers such as John Lewis and Partners, Currys and AO.com offer price-match promises to help bolster their offer over retailer giant Amazon, so keep a look out for free delivery and installation perks alongside price drops.
If you’re also after gifts for foodies, then Trouva, Not On The High Street, Amara and Ethical Superstore all ran Black Friday offers last year so are great places to find gifts for coffee lovers and cheese gifts.
The best Black Friday dishwasher deals
When it comes to large white goods, Black Friday may be a bit different this year. A combination of COVID-19 and Brexit has seen the UK experience shortages in raw materials and stock issues in some appliances. Our advice is to do prior research into the best dishwasher for you, then buy as soon as you see it at the right price so as not to miss out.
Black Friday Bosch Serie 6 freestanding dishwasher deals
Best eco dishwasher
Even with the new energy-rating system in place, the Bosch Serie 6 dishwasher boasts a positive C rating and is packed with useful features, like anti-slip grippers for stopping your contents from sliding around. A silence program is on offer adapted from the 50C eco cycle for when you don’t want all the noise and WiFi compatibility means you can control it remotely through a smartphone app or by voice with a smart home device.
Black Friday Samsung Series 6 dishwasher deals
Best dishwasher for medium families
With 14 place-settings, adaptable interior shelving and a 30-minute quick-wash function, the Samsung Series 6 dishwasher is an excellent choice for busy households or medium families wanting easy functionality. Its hygiene setting is a useful addition for peace of mind, ending with a 10-minute hot wash at 70C. It’s also Quiet Mark approved.
Black Friday Fisher & Paykel DD60DDFHX9 double-drawer dishwasher deals
Best semi-integrated dishwasher
£1,399£1,299 at Appliance People (save £100 or 7%) £1,479.97£1,268.98 at Appliances Direct (save £210 or 16%) |Out of stock
This format of dishwasher allows you to have dirty dishes in one drawer and delicate glasses in the other washing on different wash cycles. With a six place-setting capacity, it’s smaller than other traditional dishwashers making it perfect for smaller households that want flexibility on loads. Each drawer has a cutlery basket and a handy child lock. It’s also Quiet Mark certified.
Black Friday Bosch Serie 2 freestanding dishwasher deals
Best dishwasher for small families
Our recent survey of over 1000 BBC Good Food readers for our guide to the best dishwashers revealed that over a quarter of participants owned a dishwasher by Bosch. Of them, nine in ten people said they would also buy the dishwasher again. This particular model offers the capacity to wash 12 place settings at a time, a trio of adjustable shelves and four wash-cycles to choose from.
Black Friday Miele G 7312 SC AutoDos standard dishwasher deals
Best freestanding dishwasher
Quiet Mark certified and WiFi compatible, this is a sophisticated piece of kit that can be connected to smart home devices like Amazon Alexa. An Express function gives you the option to speed up each program and its IntenseZone offers extra cleaning power when needed.
Black Friday Siemens iQ300 freestanding dishwasher deals
Best all-round freestanding dishwasher
- £689 at John Lewis and Partners | Claim a 3-year warranty at no extra cost
£709£669 at Appliances Direct (save £40 or 12%) | Out of stock
You can save your preferred wash cycle to ‘favourites’ on this model for convenience and even voice-activate its cycles through a connected smart home device. The iQ300 freestanding dishwasher has all the bells and whistles of a much pricier WiFi-compatible model and offers a 13 place setting capacity.
Black Friday Neff N30 integrated dishwasher S1531TX02G deals
Best affordable smart integrated dishwasher
- £429 at John Lewis and Partners | Out of stock
£408.98£376.98 at Appliances Direct (save £32 or 7% on refurbished)| Out of stock
- £499 at AO | Back in stock soon!
We’re seeing stock issues across retailers for this smart-home compatible model but are keeping our eyes open for when stock becomes available. Neff’s N30 dishwasher can be voice-activated or remotely controlled through a smartphone app. It sits at the more affordable end of the price spectrum for a smart dishwasher so you forfeit a cutlery tray, but do get some handy additions like an Info Light which projects onto the floor whilst it’s mid-cycle.
Black Friday Hisense HV661D60UK fully integrated dishwasher deals
Best integrated dishwasher
£449£399 at AO.com (save £50 or 11%) | Back in stock soon £459.97£379 at Appliances Direct (save £81 or 17%)
Wash up to 15 place-settings at a time with this integrated model by Hisense. Its drawer layouts are adaptable to accommodate dishes, pots and pans of different shapes and sizes. There’s also a cutlery drawer and a 15-minute quick wash program.
How do we select dishwasher Black Friday deals?
Informed by the recommended models from appliance experts at retailers including AO.com, John Lewis and Partners, Currys and Appliances Direct, the BBC Good Food reviews team are doing the work for you, sweeping the brands and retailers to hand-pick deals that offer real opportunities to save.
How to get a good deal on Black Friday
- Do your research first so you have the model you want in mind. Dishwashers come with a variety of specifications, features and programs, so knowing what you’re looking for will ensure you don’t buy something that’s not right for you. Our buyer’s guide is a good place to start
- Utilise tools to alert you to good prices: For example, CamelCamelCamel will show you the price history of Amazon products
- Be familiar with the RRP of each product in advance so you’re aware of how much money you’ll save when each deal rolls along
- Only buy what you can afford
- Research prices. Some retailers such as John Lewis & Partners, AO.com and Currys guarantee that they will match a price if you find a product being sold cheaper by another retailer
To save more on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, check out our guides: