Pick 'n' mix summer garden salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 1 head of British garden lettuce such as Webb or butterhead, outer leaves discarded
- 175g cheddar cheese
- 5 spring onions
- 2 handfuls radishes
- bunch cherry vine tomatoes
- 8 slices of your favourite ham
- bottle of your favourite dressing
- STEP 1
Tear the lettuce into large pieces. Cut the cheese into finger-size pieces, shred spring onions into long strips and halve any large radishes.
- STEP 2
Arrange all the ingredients in separate piles on a platter and let everyone help themselves.