Fruity ice-lolly pens
- Preparation and cooking time
- Cook: -
- Makes 6
- 50ml sugar-free blackcurrant cordial
- 50ml sugar-free orange cordial
- 5 tsp each red and orange natural food colouring , plus extra for painting
- 50g blueberry
- 50g strawberry , chopped
- a few red grapes , halved
- STEP 1
Pour each cordial into a separate jug, and add the corresponding food colouring. Stir in 100ml water. Put the blueberries, strawberries and grapes into the ice-lolly moulds and pour the blackcurrant mixture up to the brim of 3 moulds. Pour the orange cordial into the remaining 3 moulds. Freeze for 4 hrs.
- STEP 2
Remove the lollies from the moulds and dot extra food colouring onto a dish. Dip the lollies into the colouring and use to draw on clean paper – while enjoying the lolly at the same time.