Halloween mocktail punch
- Preparation and cooking time
- plus overnight freezing, no cook
- Serves 14-15
- 425g can lychees
- 225g jar cocktail cherries
- 15 raisins
- 1 litre carton blueberry, blackberry or purple grape juice , chilled
- 1 litre carton cherry or cranberry juice , chilled
- 1litre sparkling water , chilled
You’ll also need
- 2 pairs powder-free disposable gloves
- STEP 1
Rinse the disposable gloves and fill each with water. Tie a knot in the top of each as you would a balloon, or use a tight bag clip to hold the opening closed. Freeze overnight.
- STEP 2
Drain the lychees and cocktail cherries, reserving the juices in a jug. Push a raisin into one end of each cherry, then push the cherries into the lychees to make ‘eyeballs’.
- STEP 3
Tip all of the juices, plus the reserved lychee and cherry juices, into a large bowl with the ‘eyeballs’. Carefully peel the gloves from the ice hands, add to the punch, then top up with the sparkling water.