Chicken in a bag
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts fillets, about 450g/1lb total weight
- 350g pack prepared stir-fry vegetables (from the chiller cabinet)
- 100ml sachet stir-fry sauce , such as black bean, sweet and sour or Thai
- 4 x 150g pouches Straight-to-Wok noodles
- soy sauce , to serve
- STEP 1
To make the bags, cut four large pieces of parchment paper, each about 35cm/14in square. Cut the chicken into strips. Tip the vegetables and stir-fry sauce into a large bowl and mix well.
- STEP 2
To fill the bags, add the chicken and noodles and mix well. Pile a quarter of the mixture in the middle of each piece of parchment paper. Make a parcel by folding two sides of the paper into the centre and folding them together to seal, then folding and tucking under the cut paper edges. Repeat with the rest of the paper and ingredients, then put them in the fridge (they will keep there for up to a day).
- STEP 3
Microwave the parcels one at a time on High (850W) for 5-6 minutes. Serve with soy sauce for splashing.