Member recipe by mitrajam
ServingsServes 1 - 18 Batches
- 1 cup grated yellow cheddar ( 4 oz )
- 2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 c. In a medium bowl, toss cheddar with flour, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Drop by tablespoons onto parchment lined baking sheets. 6 per sheet.
- Flatten into 3-inch rounds. Bake until golden and bubbling, 10-12 minutes.
- With a thin metal spatula, transfer crisps to a serving plate and cool.
- To store keep in an airtight container between layers of parchment, up to 3 days.