Veal with Grana Padano mash
Member recipe by bellaitalia
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled
- 1/2 courgette, cut into chunks
- 1/2 aubergine, cut into chunks
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/2 red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium potato
- 25g Grana Padano cheese, grated
- 1 tbs fresh parsley
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 small fillet of veal
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
- Microwave the sweet potato for about 3 minutes until it starts to soften, then chop.
- Place all the vegetables, the sweet potato and garlic on a baking tray, drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While the vegetables are roasting boil the potato.
- Once the potato has softened mash together with the cheese and herbs.
- Sprinkle some black pepper over the veal and grill for 10-12 minutes turning occasionally. The veal can also be baked in the oven with the vegetables.
- Serve with the roasted vegetables and Grana Padano mash.