Banana & Chocolate Muffins
Member recipe by serendipitymel
ServingsServes 1 - 14 Muffins
Delicious and easy to make muffins that turn out perfectly every time!
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 40g walnut pieces
- 80g white chocolate drops
- 350g plain flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 100g caster sugar
- 115g butter
- 2 eggs
- 300ml milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 200C / Fan 180C and grease muffin tins.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together into a mixing bowl.
- Add the sugar and salt.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the eggs and milk.
- Once evenly mixed, fold into the flour with the mashed bananas, the chocolate drops and walnut pieces.
- Spoon the muffin mixture into greased muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes