Member recipe by wharrison9
- 75g/3oz diced bacon
- 4 portions frozen peas
- 1 jar arrabita sauce
- 1 small pack mushrooms, sliced
- 1 choritzo sausge, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 4 portions of pasta
- 1 onion sliced
- Fry the bacon until browned and then add the choritzo sausage.
- Then remove when cooked and keep warm by wrapping up in foil.
- Then fry the onion in the same pan. then add the peppers, mushrooms, peas and sauce and mix well.
- Meanwhile boil the pasta until soft.
- Then add the bacon and choritzo in the pan and put the lid on. leave until cooked.
- Mix it all together and serve.