Grated beetroot with butter
Member recipe by indrabliss
- 3 garlic cloves pureed
- 8 raw beetroots
- balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar(red wine vinegar works the best)
- A knob of butter
- Wash and grate the roar beetroot and put in a bowl.
- Add the vinegar depending on how strong you want it.(you may want to taste it to find out what is the best strength for you).
- Puree the garlic cloves and put them into a bowl.
- Mix all of it together and put into a pan. Turn on the hob to warm the saucepan.
- Put the beetroot into the saucepan and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the butter once cooked and eat straight away or put in a tubawear container to cool.Then put in the fridge.