Pizza on turkish flatbread
Member recipe by xgasoline
A lovely and easy way to eat a delicious healthy pizza! Perfect for a midweek meal!
- 1 large turkish flatbread, around 25cmx25cm
- 75g pesto
- 2 larges pork sausages, already grilled and cooked, sliced into medium thick slices
- 4-5 sundried tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 200g mozzarella, grated
- 25g parmesan, finely grated
- 3 handful of rocket, chopped
- Salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven at 170C/fan 150C/gas 5.
- Spread the pesto on the flatbread, add the rocket, the sausages, the tomatoes pieces and cover with mozzarella and parmesan. Season well.
- Bake in the oven about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melt. Heat the top grill in the oven and cook for an additionnal 5 minutes or until the cheese has a nice golden crust.