sweet and spicy fish
Member recipe by vstothard
- 3 tbsp curry paste, medium
- 1 large onion, halved and sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and thickly sliced
- small bunch of coriander, leaves and stems separated and roughly chopped
- 400ml can coconut milk
- large handful dried mango, chopped
- 1lb 9oz white fish fillet, cut into large chunks
- naan breads to serve
- heat the curry paste in a large saucepan and fry the onion for 3 mins until golden. Stir in the sliced pepper and coriander stems and cook for another 2 mins. Pour in the coconut milk, tip in the mango pieces and bring to the boil. Season to taste, turn down the heat and simmer for 5 mins until slightly thickened.
- Add the fish and cook for 3 - 5 mins or until it flakes easily. sprinkle the coriander leaves over the curry, just before serving and serve with warm naan breads.