Ultimate tomato salsa
Member recipe by Oli Wilson-Nunn
Healthy, fresh and lovely, goes well with many things, particularly my other recipe, Ultimate refried beans.
- 4-6 medium tomatoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 - 1/2 medium red onion, very finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- Small splash of white wine vinegar
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- It is as simple as this combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, stirr it in. Then refrigerate until neede to serve.
- If you don't know how to peel tomatoes, look here; Make slits all over the skin of the tomatoes and place in a bowl of boiled water.Leave them in there for 2-3 minutes. Then when you take them out they are extremely easy to peel!