Italian Chicken Parcels
Member recipe by mikebjeffries
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 2 red onions
- 2 brown onions
- Olive oil
- Cheddar cheese
- Tinned tomatoes
- Start the dish by preparing your vegetables, chopping them up into bite sized pieces and pre-heat your oven to 180C/Fan 160C/Gas 5
- Tear 4 large squares out of the tin foil per chicken breast fillet, ensuring you have enough to be able to create a "parcel". Put on top of this the a portion of the chopped courgette, red onion and brown onion. Repeat for the other 3 pieces of tin foil.
- Place 1 chicken breast fillet on top of each of the piles of vegetable and grate or slice some of the cheddar on top. Place on top of this a bit of basil.
- Now here is the real fun of the dish. Wrap up the parcels by folding the corners into the middle, in doing so, creating a "parcel". After doing so, place on a baking tray and leave in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- After 30-35 minutes, your meal is complete! Place the baking tray on the side and very carefully, remove the tin foil. Then plate up alongside pasta, cous cous or eat it on its own.