Member recipe by sparky1996
- x4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- x2 garlic cloves, one finely chopped, one halved
- Fresh, torn basil
- Olive oil
- x2 slices ciabatta
- Preheat griddle.
- Put tomatoes in a bowl, with garlic, oil, basil and black pepper. No salt just yet.
- Toast bread under the grill.
- Take out when toasted and rub with one of the garlic halves.
- Dribble oil on and add the tomato mixture. Sprinkle with a bit of salt. For extra taste, add chopped green olives at step 2, if you do this you shouldn't need to add any salt.