Pesto Salmon Fish Fingers
Member recipe by isobelstorm
- o 50g Hale & Hearty Gluten Free Breadcrumbs
- o 25g grated Parmesan cheese
- o 15ml (1tbsp) gluten free tomato or basil pesto
- o 15ml (1tbsp) freshly chopped flat- leaf parsley
- o 30ml (2tbsp) gluten free plain flour
- o 1 egg, beaten
- o 450g skinned salmon fillet, cut into chunky fingers
- Preheat the oven to 190ÃÂ°C, gas mark 5. Mix the breadcrumbs,cheese, pesto and parsley in a shallow bowl, until all mixture is coated in the pesto.
- In another shallow bowl,season the flour with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper and place the beaten egg in a shallow dish.
- Dip the fish fingers into the flour, then the egg and finally into the breadcrumb mixture, patting it on well. Arrange the fingers in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for about 7 minutes then flip the fingers over with a fish slice. Continue to cook for a further 5 minutes or until the fish fingers are golden brown and just cooked through.
- Serve with mash potatoes and peas.