home made lemonade
Member recipe by richardwatt14
- 4 un-waxed lemons, each cut into 8
- 175g of golden castor sugar
- large handful of ice, plus extra for serving
- Blitz the lemons in a food processor or blender with half of the sugar, some ice cubes and 500ml/18fl oz water. Strain the juice into a jug and reserve.
- Tip the lemon pulp back into the food processor. Add the rest of the sugar, more ice cubes and 500ml/18fl oz water and blitz again. Strain this into the jug with the reserved juice (discard the pulp). Serve with lots of ice.