Member recipe by gabdilla
- 300g sugar
- 400g plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- Heat the oven to 160C
- Add the eggs and mix them for 2 minutes on speed 2 followed by 2 minutes on speed 3.
- Add the sugar and put on speed 3 for 1min 30sec until frothy.
- Add the flour tablespoon by tablespoon and leave to mix for 2 minutes on speed 2.
- Leave the mixture in the same bowl for 30 minutes. Then cover your hands with flour. Then by using a tbsp pick up some of the mixture, roll it in your hands forming a ball of mixture. Then put them beside each other leaving some space between them. Put them in oven.
- Bake the biscuits for at least 25 minutes.