Leek & Bacon Bake
Member recipe by poshpause
Incredibly easy to assemble and cook, the results are worth every minute you don't spend on it! Cheese, Leeks, Bacon - its a match made in heaven!
- 3 Leeks, sliced into little logs approx a quarter cm wide
- 300ml creme fraiche
- 85g grated cheddar (or parmesan)
- 8 slices Bacon, diced
- 50g breadcrumbs
- Fry the bacon pieces until golden.
- Place the leek pieces, laid flat, into a baking dish and sprinkle the bacon over.
- Season and stir the crÃÂ¨me fraiche to loosen, then spread over the leeks.
- Sprinkle well with cheese, scatter with breadcrumbs and a little more cheese.
- Put in the oven at 190degC/170degC fan/Gas Mark 5, for 30-40 mins.