Morrocan grilled chicken
Member recipe by rhys1234
- 800g chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 red cayenne chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 teasp chilli flakes
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 lemon juiced
- half a lime juiced
- 2 teasp ground cinnamon
- 3 teasp ground cumin
- 4 tablsp sultanas
- 4 tablsp pine nuts
- 2 tablsp olive oil
- 1 orange, halved, thinly sliced
- 6 tablsp copped mint
- plain yoghurt
- pitta bread
- add chilli,chilli flakes,garlic,lemon juice,lime juice,cinnamon,cumin,sultanas,pine nuts,half the olive oil and 1 teasp of salt in the bowl and mix well.
- add the chicken and let it marinate in the fridge for two hours
- preheat your grill plate and add the rest of the oil.add the chicken pieces and cook on one side until golden.
- turn over, place the orange slices ontop of the chicken for 2-3 mins until cooked through.add the mint and stir well.
- serve with cous-cous,yoghurt and pitta bread