Coffee cream with sauce
Member recipe by saffiretwo
- 3 cherry's for 3 desserts
- 50 grams coffee (ground)
- 250 ml of cream whipped
- 150 g Caramel
- 200 g chocolate
- Bit of cream as much as u like
- IF U LIKE
- So maltesers
- Get bowl but all of the whipped cream in the bowl add the caramel mix well .
- now add the coffee grounded into the bowl but keep some for later.
- Once everything is mixed add into fancy glasses or normal.
- Now melt choclate and then add cream.
- Pour choclate sauce on top of the glasses with the whipped cream in it then add 1 cherry on top and a bit of coffee then if u like some maltesers crushed on top!