Mozzarella & parma ham parcels
Member recipe by katiededman
- 2 balls of mozzarella cheese, cut into slices
- 8 slices parma ham
- 1 avocado, stoned and cut into slices
- balsamic vinegar
- black pepper
- olive oil
- NOTE: mozzarella and avocado can be replaced by goat's cheese and strawberries/figs if preferred
- Take a slice of parma ham, and place a slice of mozzarella and avocado at one end.
- Season with black pepper and then roll the parma ham up to make a parcel. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place on a baking tray and drizzle witha little olive oil. Bake in the oven at 180C for 10 minutes or so until the cheese is oozing out of the sides.
- Serve on a plate with some rocket and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and add a little more pepper.