Molten Mug Chocolate Cake
Member recipe by 1670jamess
This decadent chocolate cake recipe is perfect for a late night treat. Add a dollop of peanut butter in the middle for an added bonus!
- 1 coffee mug
- 4 Tbsp. cake flour (plain, not self-rising)
- 4 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- Small splash of vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. chocolate chips, optional
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter, optional
- Add dry ingredients to mug, mix well with a fork.
- Add egg, mix throughly.
- Pour in milk, oil and vanilla, mix well.
- Add chocolate chips if desired. Push a dollop of peanut butter into the center of the batter if desired.
- Put mug into microwave and cook for three minutes on 1000 watts. Cake will rise over top of mug. Allow to cool for 2 minutes.