Deano's Garlic Mash Potato
Member recipe by chefdeano
this recipe is great... if your a garlic fan you will love my very own garlic mash potato... it takes between 1 hour - 1 hour 15 mins, all apends how you love your mash.
- Deano's Mash Potato
- Serves 4
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- Cook: 1 - 1 1/4 hours
- 3 large potatoes
- 9 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 4 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 4 tablespoons warm skimmed milk
- 1. preheat the oven to gas mark 6/200'C (400'F). Prick the potatoes well with a fork or sharp knife and place on a baking tray with the garlic cloves. bake for 1 - 1 1/4 hours until soft.
- 2. scoop out the potato flesh and mix with the vegetable stock and warm milk. squeeze the garlic cloves from their skin and mix the soft, roasted insides of the garlic into the potatoes. mash together and season with salt and pepper.
- then serve.