Maple Syrup Pecan Pie
Member recipe by tenina
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp self raising flour
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup shelled pecans
- 9 inch frozen pie shell
- Beat all ingredients in food processor except pecans and pie shell.
- Place pecans evenly into pie shell.
- Pour egg mix over.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake in 180°C fan forced oven for about 25 minutes or until centre is set and crust is browned. Chill for at least an hour.
- Serve with a dollop of fresh whipped cream.