Chicken in Pancetta
Member recipe by thebrowngirls
Chicken breast wrapped in pancetta with cherry tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 4 sprigs of fresh sage
- 12 rashers of pancetta
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 50 ml olive oil
- 50 ml balsamic vinegar
- Salt and Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 190C/fan 170C/ Gas mark 5. Lay one sprig of sage on each chicken breast. Wrap each chicken breastand sage in 3 rasher of pancetta. Lay in casserole dish.
- Place tomatoes around chicken breasts evenly in dish.
- Add the oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper. Cook in oven at for 35 mins. Serve with green beans and sauteed potatoes.