Stir fried veggie rice
Member recipe by thebrowngirls
- 2 cup rice (white or brown) pre cooked and cooled
- Olive oil
- 1 medium sized onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 red pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup peas
- 1 small tin sweetcorn
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Chop onion and garlic. Fry in oil until soft.
- Cook peas and sweetcorn in a separate pan and drain.
- Add chopped red pepper to onion and garlic. Fry together for 2 mins approx.
- Add the eggs and mix thoroughly. Add the peas and sweetcorn.
- Add the cold pre cooked rice and soy sauce. Stir thoroughly and heat until rice is warmed through. Can be served hot or cold.