Breaded Haggis Balls
Member recipe by stacey44
- 454g Macsween Haggis
- 2 eggs, beaten with a little milk (egg wash)
- 50g plain flour
- 100g plain breadcrumbs
- Remove the haggis from its bag and divide into small pieces,then roll into balls.
- Lay out three bowls: one with flour, one with the egg wash and one with the breadcrumbs.
- Coat the haggis balls in flour, dip into the egg to coat, then finally roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Store in the fridge before cooking.
- Deep-fry in vegetable oil for 3 minutes, then drain on kitchen paper before serving.