Beef and Brocoli Stir Fry
Member recipe by thompsy
- 60ml soy sauce
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of garlic
- 600g sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of ginger
- plenty of broccoli florets
- 4 servings of rice noodles
- Heat the soy sauce in a wok or frying pan. Add the onions and garlic and fry until opaque.
- Add the beef and fry for 7 - 10 mins, stirring regularly.
- Stir together the oil, vinegar and ginger and add to the pan.
- Cook the broccoli for 2min in the microwave and add to the pan.
- Prepare the noodles according to the packet. Drain, toss with the beef and broccoli mix and serve.