Ravioli with mushrooms
Member recipe by marcedvr
Ravioli are in different shapes and fillings, but I think you will like them because they are tasty and flavour
- For pasta:
- 100g flour tip '00'
- 100g semolina
- 2 whole eggs
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp estra virgin olive oil
- For fill:
- a good handful of spinach
- 200g mushrooms
- 1 tbsp freshly grated parmesan
- a pinch of freshly nutmeg
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- egg wash
- For sauce:
- 50g butter
- 5-6 sage leaf
- cayenne pepper
- Make pasta: Mix flour, semolina, a pinch of sea salt and a tsp. estra virgin olive oil. Wrapped in cling filml and let to rest in fridge for 1/2 hour.
- Bring to boil spinach in a pot with water. Drain spinach and use a blender to grind very well. Put the mushrooms in blender and pulse-chop very well. Transfer mushrooms in hot pan and let to evaporated water for a few minutes.
- Mix spinach with mushrooms pure, add nutmeg and parmesan. Taste and season occasionally with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Spread your dough and cut round shape at 8cm. Fill with puree, grease dough with little egg wash then stick halves. Bring to boil a pot with water and sea salt. Put inside the ravioli and cook 'al dente'.
- Meanwhile heat a saucepan with butter and sage leaf. Let to melt the butter and add ravioli and a little boiling water. Add parmesa and mix.
- Serve in deep plate with grated freshly parmesan and pinch of cayenne pepper.