Homemade fried Bananas
Member recipe by stelladias77
- * 3 large ripe bananas
- * 50 g shredded toasted coconut
- * 75 g sugar
- * 2 table spoon water
- * 2 tea spoon chocolate candy
- * 1/2 tea spoon vanilla
- 25 g butter
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan and fry the bananas for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until slightly golden in color.
- Sprinkle the sugar into the pan, add water and bring it to the boil, it will dissolve .[caramel] Put the bananas ,add vanilla
- Sprinkle the toasted coconut over the bananas,decorate with2 tea spoon chocolate candy.serve with yogurt. enjoy.