Raspberry Snow Queen
Member recipe by rachaelyates
A grown up version of icecream with a little crunch - little effort max taste.
- 2 boxes of fresh raspberries
- small packet caster sugar
- 2 tablespoon s of brandy
- 1 pint whipping cream
- ÃÂ¾ ready made meringue nests
- Whip cream until stiff, with whisk, then fold in the sugar and add the brandy.
- Crush the meringues and add into the cream mixture.
- Either leave in mixing bowl or transfer to nice shaped bowl. Freeze overnight
- Take the meringue and cream mixture out of the freezer and leave on the serving plate UPSIDE DOWN for about 30 minutes. Hopefully, with a gentle prod, the mixture will pop out. Serve immediately with raspberries .