White Chocolate Truffles
Member recipe by harley121202
ServingsServes 1 - 40 Truffles
- 4 packs white chocolate
- 1 large pack chopped hazlenuts
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1.5 tbsp rosewater
- little cases to hold the truffles
- Chop the chocolate and place into a bowl, with the vanilla and rosewater over. put in microwave for about 2 mins, checking 3.4 of the way through. When it is starting to melt, mix thoroughly. This will melt the rest of the chocolate. If there are still lumps, put it back in for a few seconds. Leave to cool.
- When set enough to roll into balls you can begin to make the truffles. You can get tiny icecream scoops but they are impossible to fins so I just use a teaspoon to scoop a small ball out.
- Place the hazlenuts onto a plate. You will find that the nuts do not stick very well so I dunk them into a small bowl of cold water, shake off the excess, then roll them in the nuts, pressing them into the truffle.
- Place each one into the little cases. Try not to refridgerate, as the will go very hard.