Salmon with Anchovies
Member recipe by chiwong
- 200g green beans, tailed
- 20 small cherry tomatoes
- 24 black stoned olives
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 x 225g thick salmon fillet steaks
- 2 lemons
- 1 handful of fresh basil, picked
- 12 anchovy fillets
- Preheat the oven and a roasting tray at the highest temperature.
- Blanch the green beans for 3 minutes or until tender in salted boiling water then drain. Meanwhile, wash the salmon under the tap and pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Mix the green beans, cherry tomatoes, stoned olives and olive oil in a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Rub a little olive oil over the fillets, squeeze the juice of half a lemon over the fillets and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the roasting tray from the oven (caution, it will be very hot!) and put the 4 fillets on one end.
- Toss the basil into the green beans, olives and tomatoes and place the mixture at the other end of the tray.
- Lay the anchovies over the mixture end and bake in the oven at the highest temperature for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with lemon quarters and mayonnaise.