Member recipe by guitarcooker34
- Smoked salmon enough to cover your dish four times
- 500g salmon, broken
- 500g cod, broken
- 500g mackerel, broken
- Mashed potato, enough to cover your dish thickly
- 75g Dill, finely chopped
- 75g Chive, finely chopped
- 1 pot of elmlea single
- 255g hard cheese, grated (cheese of your choice)
- 400g Green beans
- 1. Cover your dish with two layers of smoked salmon at the bottom then start to lay the salmon, cod and mackerel over the smoked salmon and dust the fish with half the dill and chives.
- Then pour the cream over the fish leaving a bit left in the bottom of the pot.
- 3. Then lay the rest of the smoked salmon in 2 layers over the fish and pour the last of the cream over that. Season to taste.
- 4. Thickly cover the dish with the mashed potato and spread your cheese over the potato.
- 5. Pre-heat the oven to 180C and place the pie in the oven.
- 6. Cook the pie for 3/4 hour, after 35 mins place the green beans in boiling water and cook on medium heat for 10 mins.
- 7. When the 3/4 hours are up serve onto plates with the beans then dust with the last of the dill and chive.