Member recipe by laurenlovesbaking
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Cake
- 180kg margarine
- 180kg caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 220kg flour
- any aditional extras
- weigh out the caster sugar and maragine using your weighing scales and then put both ingredients into a mixing bowl. mix until light and fluffy.
- crack your eggs into a cup and stir with a fork. weigh the flour and gentle keep adding little bits of egg and flour into the mixture of sugar and maragrine. when added all ingredients mix until thick and creamy.
- grease a baking tin using maragine and foil. when the mixture is done simply pour it into the baking tin and spread using a spatula. when nice and even. put into the oven on high of 220centigrade or gas mark 4.
- leave for roughly half an hour and listen to here it crackling if not your cake is done.
- now is the time for adding any additional extras. either jam, icing etc