Member recipe by laurenswan
- 1 large can of new potatoes or 420g fresh new potatoes
- 2 x 15ml spoons of mayonnaise
- 1/2 x 5ml spoon mustard (optional)
- 2-3 spring onions (optional)
- Dried mint
- Fresh mint (optional)
- 1 Can opener (if using canned potatoes)
- 1 Colander
- 1 chopping board
- 1 knife
- 2 bowls
- 1 measuring spoon
- 1 metal spoon
- Drain the potatoes using the colander over the sink or if using fresh potatoes wash and drain them as explained above.
- Cut any large potatoes in half and transfer potatoes from the colander into a bowl.
- (Optional): Chop the spring onions into small ring shapes.
- Put the mayonnaise, mustard (optional), spring onions (optional) and dried mint into a bowl and mix together.
- Then add potatoes and mix with a metal spoon until they are all covered.
- Finally cover the bowl of potato salad and chill in the fridge.
- (Optional): When ready to serve, uncover the bowl and place a few leaves of fresh mint onto the top.