Faisselle with Strawberries
Member recipe by sosoanka
This recipe is made with la Faisselle, which is the original recipe of the traditional draining fromage frais, made in the heart of France in the town of Rians (Loire Valley region). This faisselle with strawberries will be perfect to snack during summer time.
- 300g faisselle RIANS (Waitrose)
- 300g strawberries
- 60g sugar
- A splash of balsamic vinegar
- Cut 200g of the strawberries into quarters
- Pour over a splash of balsamic vinegar, 40g of the sugar and marinate
- Chop the remaining 100g of strawberries finely
- Drain the la faisselle and mix 300g with the chopped strawberries and the remaining sugar
- Spoon the mixture into 4 tall glasses
- Divide the marinated strawberries between the 4 glasses
- Serve chilled!